- Cooking pot simulator
- Recipe filter
- Armor list and upgrades
- Compendium with all item details
- Interactive map
- Region filters
- Item purchase locations
- Sub-boss item drops
- Save recipes and completed items
Cooking pot features
- Simulate the cooking pot in the game
- View item details including locations, enemy drops, and effects
- Filter items based on recipe requirements, name, status effect, and more
- Determine items needed for every fairy upgrade
- Filter by main game, DLC, and Amiibo armor
- Show locations where armor can be found
- Save armor you've collected, and their current upgrade level
- Determine recoverable materials enemies, wildlife, and chests
- Find common locations of all items
- Shows attack and defense values for all weapons and shields
- View location names, towers, villages, korok seeds, stables, shrines, sub-bosses, and region outlines.
- Filter content by tower regions
- Villages and stables show which items can be purchased
- Comprehensive search and detailed descriptions for all items
- Save completed items
Instant searches, high quality navigation systems, detailed map give you immediate access to the information you need.
No ads or in-app purchases.
Guide of the Wild is a third-party app made by fans, and is not affiliated with the Legend of Zelda brand or Nintendo Co. Ltd.