Welcome to the Nikon D3200 from JumpStart.
Taking pictures is more than just pointing the camera and pressing a button. To get the kind of photos you really want, you'll need to learn a little bit about your camera. You can transition from taking snapshots to producing inspired images that you will cherish forever. It's not hard; these JumpStart Guides from MasterWorks Media Inc. will show you how.
- Instructional video on all aspects of photography and camera
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field
- Introduction to the Nikon D3200
- Getting Started
- Buttons and Controls
- Principals of Photography
- Shutter Speed
- Exposure/Exposure Compensation
- Quality Settings
- White Balance
- Release Mode
- AF-Area Modes
- Metering Modes
- Shooting Modes
- Live View and Movie Recording
- Playback Mode
- Taking Better Pictures
This training content was produced by MasterWorks Media Inc. This product is not sponsored by Nikon Corp. or its subsidiaries. Nikon Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Nikon Corp.