GrounlLab is a totally free application to share and learn ground fighting techniques. Athletes coming from BJJ (Brazilian jiu jitsu), judo, grappling, wrestling, luta livre or any others ground fighting sports can learn and share their techniques.
The search engine is based on a tag mechanism allowing you to find accurately what you are searching for. Selecting the tags "armbar", "closeguard" and "defense" gives you access to all the available techniques to defend the armbar submission while being in the closed guard.
Organise your training creating favourite videos lists, or grouping videos to train at your next class or to gather all takedowns and submission techniques that you like.
Easily capture your own videos and share them with your friends at the other end of the planet.
Subscribe to your favourite athletes or friends to stay up to date with their new videos releases
The tags are organised by :
- equipment : gi or nogi (grappling)
- position : top, bottom, side, mount
- guard : de la riva, spider, closed, half, worm
- submission : armbar, kimura, choke, leg lock, triangle, ...
- action : attack, defense
- sport : BJJ, judo, wrestling, sambo, luta livre, mma
- others : sparring, warmup, drill, analyse, transition, berimbolo