Grid GPS allows you to read your GPS position in many configurable formats, includes military grids
MGRS and UTM. You can copy your coordinates in any format to clipboard for pasting later in other applications,
maps, text documents, chats or email messages.
This is the free version (with ads).
The application is highly customisable to suite your needs, this includes configuration of coordinate systems
you whish to display, their display order and you get a choice of multiple color themes.
- displays Military Grid Reference System (MGRS),
- displays Universal Transverse Mercator coordinate system (UTM),
- displays coordinates in angular formats: DMS, DDM, decimal,
- displays altitude, speed and bearing,
- send coordinates using SMS, GeoSMS and email,
- tap to copy your coordinates in any format,
- supports imperial and metrical units,
- simple and clear user interface,
- multiple color themes available,
- everything is highly configurable.
This application requires access to the GPS module in your Android device.