Green Build is an open source unofficial Travis CI client. Green Build allows you to view and manage your continuous integration projects on the Travis CI.
- View list of all the active projects.
- View the status of the last build for each project.
- View the previous builds.
- View, edit and delete environment variables.
- View the list of the scheduled cron jobs.
- Schedule new cron jobs.
- Manage caches.
Green Build is actively developed. More features will come! Stay tuned!
Do you Green Build? Found an issue? Want to add some crazy new features? Please contribute to the project on GitHub (https://github.com/kevalpatel2106/green-build) by creating PR or generating new issue.
How can you tell if an Android app is safe?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.