The annual new home showcase presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa and sponsored by Samsung & Pella Windows and Doors of Oklahoma. Join us Saturday, July 18th through Sunday, July 26th. Homes are open 1pm-7pm daily. This year's event will feature more than 100 homes from more than 50 of the area's top builders and highlight the latest in neighborhood amenities in four featured subdivisions. Featured homes range in price from $150,000 to more than $1 million.
The homes and advertisers are showcased in this mobile app.
- Browse home and business listings for photos, videos and contact information.
- View the homes and businesses on an interactive map and get directions to your destination
- Get details on HBA members involved in each phase of the home buying process.
- Utilize the quick links offered in the side menu to quickly access information about the local community.
The Parade of Homes includes homes throughout cities in the Tulsa metro area including: Bixby, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Collinsville, Claremore, Coweta, Glenpool, Jenks, Owasso, and Sand Springs. FLook for the OfficialParade of Homes Sign in the front yard!
All homes are staffed during event hours by builders or company representatives, providing an opportunity to get professional advice on achieving the dream of owning or building a new home.
- A wide range of home styles, prices and locations.
- The latest innovations in materials, features and technology for new homes.
- Ideas on floor plans to fit your family and lifestyle.