Wow, was that a long breakkwscnmrk I have update Graph Paper!
I promise I am going to add more features to Graph Paper. I know I have neglected it.
Here is a list of changes
- Updated for 64-bit!
- Swipe to delete old files in the open view (I can't believe I didn't include that. Ever.)
- Updated UI for flat design
- When you save a file, you can now clear the entire name with the [X]
- Better rendering of measurement arrows and text
- Other bug fixes
A NOTE ABOUT OPENING OLDER FILES
Your older files (GPF2 and GPF) will be converted to GPF3 (64-bit safe) on save.
Users who have a version of Graph Paper prior to this release cannot open GPF3 files, because their version of Graph Paper is not 64-bit.
Here is what I want to add to GraphPaper 5:
- Importing images from Camera Roll
- Adding Basic Shapes (Stars, Swirls, Diamonds)
- Adding Shape Packages (Landscaping, Electronics, etc..)
Tell me what you want include! visit www.exohive.com