Gradient Image Generator generate 3 types of gradient image. CSS3 Codes, SVG Codes and Images. with instant previewing so you get exactly what you had in mind.
Generate a linear gradient and save it as an image, css code or sag code. You can set the dimensions for the image, the colors, the orientation and the zoom of the gradient.
- Able to set number of colours from 2 to 12
- Able to set custom colour for each node
- Able to set colour node position
- Able to set Gradient orientation such as horizontal, vertical, 30, 45 or custom angle
- Able to set image size range from 5 to 8000 pixels in rectangular shape
- Save generate Gradient Image to camera roll
- Copy generate CSS 3 Code into clipboard and paste into any html app you desire
- Copy generate SVG Code into clipboard and paste into any app you desire
Gradient images are used everywhere in web page design, background design. Eg, it can be use as the background buttons, html table, DIVs, to act as shadows and other interesting visual effects etc.
In computer graphics, a color gradient specifies a range of position-dependent colors, usually used to fill a region. For example, many window managers allow the screen background to be specified as a gradient. The colors produced by a gradient vary continuously with position, producing smooth color transitions.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.