Grade Corner is the easiest and fastest for students to check their grades in Aspen. Showing all classes and assignments for the current term.
- Supports school systems that use the Aspen* grading system.
- Supports families with multiple students
- Shows grade breakdown by class categories
- Shows assignment due dates to help with planning
- Shows recently graded assignments so parents and students can work with teachers as needed
- Shows remarks from teachers per assignment
- Ability to filter assignments by class category
- Ability to view past terms/quarters/sessions
Some Common Questions:
Q: What School Districts are supported?
A: Currently, the following districts are fully supported:
- Public schools in Washington, DC
- Chicago Public Schools
- Boston Public Schools
- And more!
Additional school districts can be added easily. However, due to the configurability of the Aspen system, not all features may be available for custom Aspen systems.
Q: How do I know what my Aspen* Id is?
A: Your Student Aspen Id is provided by your school district.
For Boston and DC - It's usually 6 to 7 digits such as: 12345567. Parents accounts are usually email addresses.
For CPS - Use the first part of your cps.edu email.
Contact your school administrator to obtain credentials.
Q: How often are grades updated?
A: Grades are updated by teachers periodically. When they do, students can see the updates right away using the App.
* Grade Corner is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Follett Corporation who produce the Aspen Student Information System