Google Translator is a fast and handy translator built on top of the Google Translator for everyday use.
It supports translation to all available languages and provides 5 core functionalities:
(1) Easy translation through a menu-bar popup window.
(2) Translation of a single word though double-click within any webpage.
(3) Translation of lengthy texts by selecting text while holding "Alt" key.
(4) Transferring selected text with Google Translator though right-click context menu item.
(5) Spell check and automatic corrections for the input word.
What's new in version 0.1.7
ReleaseApril 20, 2014
Date AddedApril 20, 2014
Operating SystemsWindows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP