The Goodnature Chirp app keeps you connected to your A24 so that every time your trap kills a pest youll be notified on your smartphone via Bluetooth. Chirp will let you know when the pest was killed, how many strikes are left before you need to replace the gas canister and when to change the lure.
PROGRESS IN YOUR POCKET
Whenever you are near Chirp - in the bush or at home - data will be passed to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
CHALK UP YOUR WINS
Chirp keeps a tally of trap kills, how many strikes are left before you need to replace your gas and when to refresh your lure.
CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR COMMUNITY
The data you collect and the traps you install can be shared to friends and within organisations to inform your conservation community
BECOME A CONNECTED CONSERVATIONIST
Keep an eye on our kill density heat map to see how well protected our birds are across New Zealand.
- Receive data from Chirp via Bluetooth on your smartphone
- Access the app offline to install traps and edit trap information in remote locations
- View time, location and temperature stamped kill events
- Manually log animal kill type if you have been able to identify the body of the pest animal under your trap.
- View your trap activity including maintenance reminders and history of kills (with associated time, temp and kill type data)
- Share your trap with other Goodnature Chirp app users, so that a group of people can maintain and monitor the success of a single trap
- Be a data collector for other Goodnature Chirp app users, carrying their data to the cloud for them when in receiving range of their trap
- View heat mapped kill density data across New Zealand