Golf GPS Premium has been designed by a retired professional golfer to simulate the information available from a real life professional caddy. The system does require some initial setup, usually done by your caddy, but when finished you will have complete information on the layout of every hole including distances to trees, bunkers, water hazards, severe undulations etc, in fact any feature of each hole. The number of features is limited only by storage space on your device.
Unlike many other apps available Golf GPS Premium does not offer information regarding scorecard, handicap or clubs and equipment. Instead this app provides purely distance information in real time keeping your mind free to concentrate on your game. There is no need to go through several steps and screens to get started on your round. The app is ready to use as soon as it is loaded.
Golf GPS will not improve your swing, stance or mental approach to the game, this should be done through coaching and practice. However it may improve your score by giving you accurate distances to the green and many other features around the golf course, potentially avoiding bad choices and shots.
Always remember "It is not how many Great shots you play but how many Bad shots you don't play that's important"
- Product Support is available via email
- On screen help is available
- Distance increments can be set as either Yards on Meters
- Features with distance available on every hole
- The number of courses and features is limited only by your device storage.
- The golf course you play regularly play can be set up as the default course and will automatically load when the app is started.
- There are No in-app purchases, No advertising, No annual or monthly fees and No upgrade costs. To achieve this it was necessary to charge a once only fee.