GoPro Control allows you to fully control your GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi BacPac), Hero 3 White/Silver/Black Edition, Hero 3+, and Hero 4* cameras.
- Turn camera on/off
- Start/stop recording
- Switch between modes (burst, video, photo, time-lapse, etc.)
- Change all settings (camera name, resolution, frame rate, ProTune, white balance, etc.)
- Live preview on Windows Phone 8*
- *NEW* Support for new Hero 4 cameras
* Notes for GoPro Hero 4:
- Live preview is NOT working yet.
- The GoPro Hero 4 has to be paired with each Windows Phone device first. Pairing is only available for Windows Phone 8.1 with this app: http://goo.gl/Ajid1e
How to use GoPro Control (Hero 3+ and older):
- Update your GoPro camera to one of the latest firmwares with app support
- Enable WiFi on your Windows Phone and connect to your camera using the specified WiFi password
- Start our GoPro Control app and control your camera