Use GoCarma to get high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) toll discounts on TEXpress Lanes in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
The GoCarma app uses Bluetooth to automatically detect when you're in your car. As long as there are at least 2 people in the car with the GoCarma app, you may qualify for an HOV toll discount.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up and enter your car details
- We'll send you a GoCarma Pass (a small Bluetooth device) for your car
- Set up the GoCarma Pass and place it in your glove box
- Make sure each person in the car has the GoCarma app
- GoCarma automatically detects the number of people in the car
- Check for HOV toll discounts on your monthly toll statement
WHERE IT WORKS
GoCarma has just launched in the Dallas Fort-Worth metroplex. Visit www.gocarma.com/dfw for more information.
If you think your region would benefit from automated HOV toll discounts or rewards, please send us an email!
A NOTE ON LOCATION
GoCarma uses Bluetooth / iBeacon to automatically detect when you're in the car. On iOS, this is part of Location Services. Therefore, you will be asked to "Always" allow access to Location Services. GoCarma does not use GPS, except in rare cases as additional confirmation that a vehicle traveling on TEXpress Lanes is actually HOV eligible, in accordance with HOV toll discount rules.