Go Playground lets you interactively edit & run Go snippets on your mobile device. Its ideal as a companion for learning the Go programming language, for code reviews and collaboration with teammates.
1. Interactive editor with syntax highlighting
2. Supports multiple orientations
3. Uses Fira code as the default font for the editor
4. Support for dark theme
5. In-place navigational toolbar
6. Share snippets
7. Support for external keyboards for iPad
8. Support for keyboard shortcuts
More about GO:
The Go programming language is an open source project to make programmers more productive.
Go is expressive, concise, clean, and efficient. Its concurrency mechanisms make it easy to write programs that get the most out of multicore and networked machines, while its novel type system enables flexible and modular program construction. Go compiles quickly to machine code yet has the convenience of garbage collection and the power of run-time reflection. It's a fast, statically typed, compiled language that feels like a dynamically typed, interpreted language