Gluten Free Recipes - an app that allows you to plan and execute your own gluten-free diet conveniently.
A gluten free diet, as you might already be familiar with, is a diet in which all gluten containing food is omitted. Foods like wheat, barley, rye, malt, triticale, and their by-products are the source of gluten.
Gluten-free diet is often prescribed to people suffering from celiac disease which is a hereditary auto-immune condition in which nutrient absorption is hindered and which can lead to malnutrition. Common symptoms of celiac disease include abdominal pain, bloating, vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation. If gluten is omitted from the diet, the patient can improve nutrient absorption and prevent any further complications.
It is not easy for everyone to adjust to a gluten-free diet and that is why patience along with proper meal planning is essential. This easy app enables you to discover many different gluten free recipes easy and quick to prepare.
Cutting down on gluten could be harder for a kid. So, if you have a child whos been prescribed a gluten-free diet then get help from this app. The app features many gluten free recipes for kids.
We bet that going through gluten free recipes for dinner or the gluten free recipes for kids was never this easy. There are different categories such as gluten-free recipes for breakfast, gluten free recipes for lunch and gluten free recipes for dinner as well as gluten free recipes for snack and dessert. Select your preferred gluten-free recipe by just tapping on the photo.
If you are concerned about the nutritional values, then dont worry as the app comes with a nutritional profile which is present towards the end of each recipe. The feature is particularly beneficial for those who are planning to lose some extra pounds or maintain a healthy body weight. Choose healthy and delicious gluten free recipes for kids and make them happy.
The coolest feature of this fun and easy app is that it also has a shopping list wherein you can add the ingredients that you need to buy and then you can view them all in the Shopping List section in the app.
Enjoy favorite Gluten Free Recipes anytime, because once installed on your iOS device you dont need the internet connection to access.
Gluten Free Recipes: easy, quick and fun to prepare get started by DOWNLOADING this handy app NOW!
Gluten FREE Recipes featured in this app are:
GLUTEN-FREE BREAKFAST RECIPES
- Buckwheat Almond Porridge with Raisins
- Gluten-Free Bread with Flaxseed
- Granola Strawberry and Yogurt Parfait
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Gluten-Free Waffles with Strawberries
- Almond Banana and Raisin Bread
- Quinoa Porridge with Sultana and Walnut
- Rice and Pumpkin Porridge
GLUTEN-FREE LUNCH RECIPES
- Quick and Easy Chickpea Salad
- Buckwheat and Chicken Porridge
- Healthy Rice Pilaf
- Buckwheat Noodle Stir Fry with Shrimp
- Garden Fresh Salad with Parmesan
- Gluten Free Mini Vegetarian Pizza
- Greek Style Rocket and Zucchini Salad
GLUTEN-FREE DINNER RECIPES
- Potato and Mushroom Gratin
- Baked Sea Bass with Pea Puree
- Gluten Free Pasta with Tomato Feta and Anchovy
- Smoked Salmon Avocado & Pear Salad with Dill
- Kale Radish & Walnut Salad with Dried Cranberries
GLUTEN-FREE SNACK RECIPES
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Rosemary
- Chocolate Almond Cookies
- Banana and Oat Muffin
- Gluten Free Brownies with Almonds
- Almond Oat Cookies with Chocolate Chips
- Easy Homemade Cornbread
- Homemade Crispy Kale Chips
- Homemade Crackers with Rosemary
- Almond Biscotti with Maple
GLUTEN-FREE SNACK RECIPES
- Apple Raisin and Rice Pudding
- Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Yogurt Strawberry and Pistachio Dessert
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcake with Strawberry
- Chocolate Almond Cupcakes
- Almond Cake with Blueberries
- Semolina Cake with Almond
- Almond and Blackberry Cheesecake