Getting new glasses just got super easy: retrieve your Rx and PD to buy online.
GlassesOn scans your eyeglasses and extracts their optical parameters so that you can get your next pair online, quickly and easily. GlassesOn provides the full optical parameters of your glasses, including sphere, cylinder (astigmatism), axis, and PD (pupillary distance).
Who can use the GlassesOn app?
You may use GlassesOn if you:
- are a healthy individual, 18 or older
- have stable vision, and are happy with your current prescription
- have a single vision prescription between -6.00 and +3.00
- have a cylinder measurement up to -2.50
You should not use GlassesOn if you:
- have a progressive, multi-focal, or bifocal eyeglasses
- have a prescription that includes a prism measurement
- have a high single vision distance, reading, and/or astigmatism powers
- take any medication that affects your vision
- have any illness or condition that affects ocular health (ask your doctor)
To use GlassesOn, you will need:
- Eyeglasses with your most recent valid prescription
- A smartphone with the GlassesOn app installed
- A computer with screen size 12 inches or larger
- Any card with a magnetic strip, i.e. a library card
GlassesOn is registered as a Class 1 Exempt Medical Device on the FDA Medical Device Listings, CE (EU) self-declared Class 1 and registered as a Class 1 Medical Device on the TGA Medical Device Listings. However, GlassesOn does not provide medical advice, and does not replace a full eye health exam. We encourage you to visit your eye doctor periodically.
. , - 1991. , , . .
GlassesOn - FDA, CE, TGA .