This is a keyboard for the written languages in Ghana. There are 11 government assisted languages in Ghana.
You can select different keyboard themes in Ghanakey :
You can use different skin color variations of people emoji in Ghanakey See it here how:
You can change the keyboard style to arrange all the keys to one side (left or right) if you often type with one thumb only. See the video how to do it:
You can change the keyboard's height in settings. Go to settings/keyboard themes then tap the 3 dots on the upper right and select tweaks. On the following page select keys height factor in portrait mode or landscape mode. Give a smaller number than 1 for example 0.9- Word suggestion
You can adjust the aggressiveness of the suggestions in settings.
- Next word prediction
- Editable abbreviation dictionary
You can add your often used sentences with abbreviations so you don't have to type the whole sentence again.
It learns your words and will offer it after some time.
- Guided setup
- Smiley keyboard
Read contacts - to suggest the contact names while typing,
Read-write SD card - to save/restore your dictionary
- On the keyboard there are more Ghanaian characters
when you long press a key
- Strech gesture for easier two thumb writing (see the video)
- This app is based on AnySoftKeyboard
- Most of the Ghanaian characters including capital letters are not supported by Android 4.2. It is fixed with the release of Android 4.3 and later.