GeoChallenge 1.4 is finally here! Now, unlike other companies we actually tell you what's new, so here's what we did:
THINGS THAT ARE NEW
• Sleek new icon!
• Practice mode (no time limits or scoring)
• Layout improvements when playing a quiz
• You can change the language within the app
• Euro 2016 country flags challenge (we know this was over months ago, sorry about the delay!)
• Pro users: there are now 5 colour themes to choose from
• Pro users: Night Mode setting (for all colour themes) making it easier on the eyes when playing at night.
• Pro users: New regional challenge quizzes added: Counties of Estonia (flags), Counties of Romania (maps), Provinces of China (capitals, maps)
THINGS THAT ARE FIXED
• Bug where the map of Zimbabwe was not showing in map quizzes
• Rare issue when updating the app where a database upgrade may fail, which could then cause problems with certain quizzes.
• When playing a quiz in World, the four answer choices will now be from the same continent. Previously this was leading to some cases where the answer was extremely obvious.
• Challenge quizzes are now separated into Flags, Maps, and Cities sections just like the main quizzes
• Changed capital of the territory of Montserrat to Brades*
• Changed capital of the territory of French Southern and Antarctic Lands to Saint-Pierre*
• Miscellaneous bug fixes/improvements.
THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW
• Reduced the file size of the app by approximately 25%
• We now have a dedicated support site (http://midnightlabs.uk/support) where you can find useful information about the app, known issues, and answers to any questions you might have, or get in touch with us to ask about any problems you have with the app.
* These changes are explained on our support site.