Gem | Gemstone | Jewellery | Jewelry | Mineral | Mineralogy | Education | Reference | Crafts | Design
A gemstone facts guide for mineral education, jewellery design and crafts hobby. Assist the design and sourcing process of jewellery business owners and makers.
- Quick access to detailed information of 140+ gemstones and minerals (physical properties, crystal structure, composition, origins, common faceting styles, etc.)
- Find gemstone by
a. searching its common name or mineral group
b. sorting by color, hardness, specific gravity, refractive properties (dr, ri)
- Compare gemstones by their physical properties
- Create your own favourite or frequently-used gem list.
- Terminology explanation for beginners
- More features are under design and development. Your feedbacks are most welcomed.