This app is designed for Samsung Gear Fit 2 and Gear Fit 2 Pro.
How to install?
1. First install Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) application if you didn't yet.
2. Pair Samsung Gear with your Gear watch via Bluetooth.
3. Open Samsung Gear manager, go Settings -> About Gear and tick option Unknown Sources.
4. Now install the app from this site.
Useful and simple shopping list assistant for your smartwatch.
You don't need phone/tablet to use this app. Just take your GEAR smartwatch and go shopping.
Customizable appearance. You can choose one of several color themes.
You can easily use the app as simple notepad. The text length is not limited.
Languages: English, Danish, Polish, Russian.
1. Installed the app from Google Play and can't see the app on my Gear watch. Make sure
Bluetooth connection is active for your phone and Gear.
2. Still no app on my watch and Bluetooth for phone and watch is on. Apps for your watch are installed by Samsung Gear manager. Make sure you have installed Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) on your Android phone.