Garfield and his friends have been kidnapped by evil space dogs! Garfield will not let this slide and decides to free his friends. He jumps into his space ship and travels to the planet where the evil space dogs have brought his friends. On this planet, Garfield gets followed by wondrous creatures with numbers on their belly. Soon Garfield discovers that these creatures can help him to find his friends. How? Simple: by solving math problems!
Explore the galaxy, solve the puzzles, and collect all the achievements! Will you help Garfield find and rescue all his friends in this strange and wonderful world?
Learning math has never been more fun than with Garfield and his friends.
Garfields Count Me In will help children to learn math subjects like counting, addition, numbers, subtraction, multiply and dividing.
Features of this fun learning game:
- Explore an exotic wonderful world with Garfield
- Learn all kind of different math subjects like counting, addition, numbers, subtraction, multiply and dividing
- Rescue all the friends of Garfield (Nermal, Jon Q. Arbuckle, Arlene, Odie)
- Solve math problems
- Defeat the evil space dogs
Features for parents:
- Bases on a proven learning method
- Tested on 15 different elementary schools
- Matches the skill level of the player
- Making math simple and fun
Garfields Count Me In is created together with domain experts, teachers and of course the kids who must learn math. The game is based on a learning method specifically for children who have difficulty with arithmetic.
The game adapts the exercises to the skill.
Fast learners will be challenged and kids who have difficulties with the subject will get more practice with that subject. This keeps the game and subjects interesting, fun and easy.