Have you always wanted a kitchen garden but you have no idea how to get started? Gardroid helps you to harvest your own vegetables by providing useful information about the cultivation methods of various vegetables.
This app provides:
- Suitable sowing and harvesting periods
- The desired temperature to sow
- Helpful tips for taking care of the plant
- The right sowing depth, row distance and spacing between plants
- Track the progress of your vegetables
- Add your own notifications to each plant in your garden
- Write down your notes inside the notebook
- Gardroid allows you to put the probable harvesting day for each plant in your calendar, so you have an idea when you'll be able to enjoy your fresh crops!
If you want to support the app and unlock more features such as adfree and herbs, please check out the Premium version of Gardroid.
Join us on Facebook or Google+ to share your cultivated vegetables and suggestions!
Permissions needed for:
- Retrieve data from the cloud
- Receive data from internet
- Full network access
- View network connections
- Push notifications:
- Run at startup
- Control vibration
- Prevent device from sleeping
Want to contribute in translating Gardroid in your language? Please let me know and I invite you to the translate community!
* Images will only be downloaded when you visit the plant, in order to save memory on your device.