GameRanking enables you to track the individual player strengh in 1vs1 and 2vs2-based games, such as Chess, Foosball, table tennis, Darts, FIFA, Badminton etc. The ELO-based calculations known from chess or competitive online games (MMR) gives a mathematical estimation of a players strength in a group of participants. Monitor your progress, and the progress of your friends through live ranking table, graphical visualisation and game log, add or delete players at any time. You can also join several leagues at once!
How to start:
1) Download GameRanking and open the app on your phone or tablet.
2) In the "Manage League" screen, either enter a league id you received by a friend or start creating your own league by hitting "Create League".
3) When starting the app for the first time you will be asked to give permission to your stored google accounts and to a file in your GoogleDrive.*
4) If you created a new league, start by adding a few players in the "Manage Player screen".
5) Record a game by hitting "Calculate", revert a mistake by hitting the arrow button in the lower left corner twice, change between 1vs1 and 2vs2 games in the lower right corner and swipe through the tabs to see the current ranking, graphic evolution of the player elo and a log of the last ten games.
This is the free version. You are limited to 12 players in your league and you will see in-app advertisement banners. Get the pro-version for unlimited players and no ads.
*This is important since the app works through a Google database, and you need a Google account to use it. When you create your own league, a Google spreadsheet file will be created in your GoogleDrive.