What is Game of Dice?
* Seize victory with unique strategies.
- Use special Skills like "Push", "Drag" and more.
- Over 150 cards to create various strategies.
- Takeover properties and increase tolls through strategic plays.
- Bankrupt opponents to win!
* Real-time matching & various modes
- Play 1vs1 or 1vs1vs1 Single Matches for quick games.
- Team up with a friend for 2vs2 Team Matches.
* Amazing features like Guilds, real-time chatting and more
- Join a guild and make new friends!
- Participate in weekend Guild Matches for your Guild and get amazing rewards.
- Exchange info and find teammates with real-time chatting.
GOD supports many languages including :
- Supported languages: English / Japanese / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / Korean
Please contact our customer support(https://joycity.oqupie.com/portals/402) for any inquiries or comments
Game of Dice requires network connection for real-time matching.
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some in-game items. Please note that some paid items may not be refundable depending on the type of the items.
Access Authorizations in JOYCITY Games
1. Access to Make and Manage Phone Calls
(When the game starts) It is essential to be able to identify the device for Guest Login (immediate start). Access to [Make and Manage Phone Calls] includes information to identify the device, and you will be unable to login to the game if you deny the access request.
2. Access to Contacts
(When logging into the game) It is essential to be able to identify the Google account registered in the device for Google Login. [Access to Contacts] includes information to read the Google account. You will be unable to login to the game if you deny the access request.
3. Access to Photos, Media, and Files
(When registering/editing profile) Access to [Photos, Media, and Files] saved in the device is required when you register/edit account profile image. Login and gameplay will not be affected even if you deny the access.
* Phrases used in [ ] may differ based on the device and OS version
How to turn off app permissions
[Android 6.0 and up]
Device Settings > Applications > Tap the app > Permissions > Turn off app permissions
[Under Android 6.0]
It cannot turn off app permissions due to different operating system. Delete the app to turn off the permissions
* Terms used in the guide could be different depending on the device and OS version.