* Compatibility with: Pebble (all of them), Mi Band (supports all three of them), Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Cor, iTag, Lenovo Watch, XWatch, Casio and many more
* Synchronizes your alarms, health data and other parameters with your wearable
* Offers automatical backing up your data to (external) storage
* Finding your device
* Managing software on the device
* ... and depending on device a few features more or less
* Doesn't have internet connection permission so nothing leaves your device(!)
Note: This version of Gadgetbridge is not official, the source code (licensed under A GPLv3) used is always from a fork of the official repository you can find here: https://github.com/TaaviE/Gadgetbridge (check the store branch), keep also in mind that it's always modified with this script https://github.com/TaaviE/GadgetBridgeUpdate/blob/master/rename.sh to be suitable for uploading to Google Play. Gadgetbridge is officially distributed on F-Droid and there may be some minor differences between the versions.
All artwork used in this Play Store listing is under these licenses https://github.com/TaaviE/Gadgetbridge/blob/master/LICENSE.artwork meaning that listing's icon and feature graphic are thus referenced people's work or based on it, my contributions based on that work are available in this repository https://github.com/TaaviE/GadgetBridgeUpdate/.
You can read more about how, why and what Gadgetbridge does from https://github.com/TaaviE/Gadgetbridge/blob/master/README.md .
If you have suggestions how to improve this listing, please send me an e-mail and I'll try to respond to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions or issues related to Gadgetbridge, feel free to email me too.