2018 Appy award-winner! GRYT is the only cancer community that empowers people to live according to their own standards. This space was built by patients and caregivers for patients and caregivers. We believe information is an undeniable right, so weve created a way for you to connect to people with similar experiences, providing inspiration, information, and access to options, allowing YOU to choose what's best for you. Our community of patients, survivors, medical professionals, researchers and advocates across all 50 states in the U.S. and in more than 100 countries worldwide have participated in almost 1,000,000 interactions to date, empowering people to live according to their own standards.
Unlike other apps, your information and data is never sold.
It's a digital cancer support group in your pocket.
GRYT Health's Cancer Community app includes:
- Trusted community support: Ask or answer cancer-related questions you might have and know you're getting advice from those who understand what you're going through; they've been there, too.
- Individual peer connection: Discover other users with similar profiles who share a common diagnosis and message them directly.
- Group chat: Explore multiple chatrooms with varying topics.
- Manage anxiety: Have questions? Need to vent? Connect with peers who have similar thoughts and feelings. Participate in programs led by clinical professionals who specialize in anxiety.
- AppChats: Participate in scheduled chats exploring topics both beneficial for your health (neuropathy, anxiety, etc.) and others just for fun.