GRE Verbal Prep Master helps you sharpen your GRE Verbal Reasoning skills by introducing different question sets and identifying important strategies for the GRE. GRE Prep Master helps you familiarize yourself with the test format and question types. You can also learn high-frequency words efficiently and check your progress with practice questions to ace the test and get into the graduate program of your choice.
Our self-paced online courses are devised to enrich your vocabulary and intensify your reading skills to attain a high GRE score. It includes all the GRE Verbal question types like Reading Comprehension, Text Completion, and Sentence Equivalence. It also features test prep strategies, best practices for the exam, helpful tips, and explanations for all answers.
Follow an in-depth end-to-end roadmap called Journey that breaks down the courses into comprehensible modules to prepare for the GRE easily.
Mentor-assistance that will ensure personalized and adaptive learning at an affordable price
Practice tests to track and evaluate your progress in real time
Intensive vocabulary revision tests and games
Interactive mini-lessons to elevate your understanding of concepts related to all the sections in the GRE Verbal Reasoning test
Useful tips and strategies to give you an edge for the GRE Verbal exam
1. Vocabulary Courses: A must-learn word list to build and improve your vocabulary, comprising 500+ words of basic, intermediate, and advanced levels that will help improve your English. These courses include meanings and example sentences for each word.
2. Diagnostic Test: The first step in cracking the GRE Verbal section is to determine your baseline score, that is, the score you will get if you were to take a test right now. The diagnostic test will help you assess your strengths and weaknesses.
3. Skills Courses: These courses will discuss the language skills and sub-skills that will help you construct and analyze arguments and counterarguments, predict answers, decipher meanings of obscure words, read with a purpose, and so on.
4. Practice Tests and Mentor Sessions: We have strategically placed several practice tests after each section where you can connect with a qualified mentor who will answer all your queries, provide you with feedback every step of the way, and help you improve your GRE Verbal score. We have timed practice tests at the end of the journey with varying levels of difficulty to make sure that you are fully prepped. We also provide you with the right answer(s) and explanations for each question.
5. Games: Improve your language skills by playing engaging, exciting, and carefully-crafted games like Words Race, Pandas Trail, Readers Digest, Fly High, Jelly Fizz, Spell Safe, Space Pursuit, and many more!
From the makers of Knudge.meGoogle Plays Best of 2017 in the Best Hidden Gem category.
Download the app for free and discover the most effective way to crack GRE Verbal Reasoning on the go through our in-depth journey. Learning on your mobile just got easier!