Concentrate on just one thing to solve the problem of transferring photos from your GR II, GR III, and other Ricoh devices.
Ricoh GR II & GR III Best Auxiliary App
* This photo allows you to view and transfer photo videos to your iOS device.
* RAW, JPG, MOV, photo video full format perfect support.
* Complete remote control function.
* Manually and automatically add location information and keep Exif information for later sorting and organization.
* Support multiple selection and selection, convenient operation.
* Supports positive sequence reverse ordering.
* Support batch download, background download, no need to stare at the phone to wait.
* Supports NFC scan connection GR II and Bluetooth connection GR III Wi-Fi, eliminating the cumbersome manual input.
* Auto image transfer
* Fancy Text.
* No ads to bother.
* A conscience of GR users and fans.
The Help Center of the "More" page will also periodically release some questions and answers, so stay tuned.
If you feel that GRLover is good, you are welcome to give praise, I will do better.
You can email me via Feedback in the app or check the instructions in the Help Center of the app.
* Due to the limitation of the background logic change of the iOS system, the app will be "killed" when retiring to the background in some system versions. If you want stability, try to keep the app running in the foreground during the download process.