GOM Recorder is a smart voice recorder that provides miltiple recording methods, while also
providing folder functions that enables a much easier way to manage files made from your recordings.
From now on, you can smartly record your everyday life such as lectures/meetings with GOM Recorder.
- You can manually specify the time to start/end recording.
- Recording will automatically start/end to match your schedule when linked to the calendar in your cellphone.
- You can turn the gesture recording function ON/OFF. When it is turned on, you can start recording just by shaking the phone sideways.
- One-touch recording enabled by your background screen widget.
[Basic recording - in-app]
- You can use the basic recorder functions in the app and also check the waveform of the audio before/during recording.
- Able to check available recording time for my cellphone before recording.
- Able to control the volume of audio input with microphone volume function before/during recording.
*Folder and file management
- You can specify the folder to save before recording for basic recording and scheduled recording.
- The file is saved to the specified folder after recording, making the recorded files easier to manage.
- You can change the file name before using the recorder, otherwise the file name will be saved as the time and date of recording.
- Saved audio files can be moved between folders.
- Recorded files can be aligned by latest and oldest order following the time of recording.
- Recorded files can be aligned by ascending and descending order of the file names.
- Recorded audio files can be shared.
- File search function makes it easy to search the desired file.
*Format and recording audio quality management
- Supports three kinds of formats; mp3, m4a, and wav.
- mp3 quality of the audio can be set as 8kHZ, 11kHZ, 16kHZ, 22kHZ, 32kHZ, and 44kHZ.
- m4a quality of the audio can be set as 16kbps, 32kbps, 48kbps, 64kbps, 96kbps, and 128kbps.
- wav quality of the audio can be set as 32kbps, 64kbps, 96kbps, 128kbps, 192kbps, and 256kbps.
* In-recording function
- Record sound from distance louder, and loud sound smaller with microphone volume control.
- Check the available time for recording which depends on the memory of your cellphone.
- Choose not to answer calls during recording.
- Set the record to continue recording with the cellphone screen turned off.
* Post-recording function
- Provides a Mini Player to listen to audio files as you search through your list.
- The embedded player supports rewind by 3 seconds/skip functions.
- The playing speed of embedded player can be set to x0.5, x0.75, x1.0, x1.5, and x2.
- You can share and listen to recorded files with Gom Audio.
- You can place a bookmark at the position of your choice as you listen to recorded audio file.
- You can set the recorded file as the alarm, beep, or ringtone with the export function.
* Access Agreement
For use of services, the application provider needs access to the following items:
Required access is necessary for using the app. You can use the basic recording and file management functions of GOM Recorder without granting access for optional permissions.
[Microphone] Required for audio recording
[Save] Required for saving the recording as an audio file
[Phone] Required to activate the Don't Answer mode (optional)
[Calendar] Required for using scheduled recording by specifying calendar (optional)