This tool for lighting designers, lighting programmers, video programmers, ... allows smart note-taking during rehearsals or shows.
The added timecode for each note item makes it easy to have a timing reference after the notes were taken.
The main advantage is the direct readout of grandMA2's timecode session data, which makes travel with a lot of extra MIDI/LTC/... tools unnecessary.
- grandMA2 session integration: Reads timecode from grandMA2 session (without extra LTC/MIDI equipment)
- Instant timecode: Timecode is saved with the first letter in the entry field
- Templates: Use 6 individual "quick-note" templates with frequently used notes
- Todo/Done: Swipe to mark notes as done
- Photo: A photo can be added to each note entry
- Details: Add detail text to each note entry
- Sharing/Export: Export or share notes (AirDrop, Messenger, Notes App, ...)
- Always-On mode: Prevents your device from going to sleep mode while the app is opened
- Dark entry mode: A dark theme to relax your eyes in low-light situations
- Remote control viewer: Access grandMA, StreamDeck, Widget Designer, ... web interfaces while seeing current timecode.
- Settings: A lot of settings and user options to adjust everything to your needs
The trial version includes all features of the full version, but the incoming timecode is limited to 1 minute (00:01:00:00).
Please test the app in your network setup before buying the full version!
- make sure your grandMA2 session is started
- connect your iPhone/iPad to your grandMA2 session
- use a fast wifi router without multicast filtering
- simply enter your notes: enter saves the current note and timecode
- timecode is saved as soon as you start typing
A fast WiFi connection without multicast filtering is required!
Works only with "TimecodeSlot" pools (MIDI in, LTC in, generator, ...).
Currently tested with grandMA2 version 3.2.2 - 3.9.0 (current).
This app "wire-tap's" the grandMA2 network session, so there is always a small risk of losing functionality with new software versions.
This is NOT an official app from MA Lighting Technology or MA Lighting International.