GERD Acid Reflux Diet Recipes Plus+
WHAT IS GERD?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, is a digestive disorder that affects the lower esophageal sphincter, the ring of muscle between the esophagus and stomach. Many people, including pregnant women, suffer from heartburn or acid indigestion caused by GERD. In most cases, heartburn can be relieved through diet and lifestyle changes.
ABOUT THIS APP
GERD Acid Reflux Diet Recipes Plus+ is an application containing over 350 recipes carefully designed and selected to people who suffer from mild to moderate conditions of GERD. For each recipe included in this App, a photo, an ingredient list, and a step by step cooking direction is provided. At the end of each recipe, a detailed nutritional table is also included so you can have a better idea of the total nutritional content of your intake. This App is an excellent app for anyone who suffers from GERD.
** Disclaimer: This App is for reference only, please always consult your family doctor and/or physician if you have questions about GERD and it's respective diets.
The application is optimized for iPad/iPad2/The New iPad/iPad mini, iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C & iPod Touch.
This application has the following features:
* All Category View with THUMBNAIL to preview all recipes in alphabetical order
* Ability to BOOKMARK selected recipes for easier reference
* Add a CUSTOM NOTE to any recipe
* iCloud synchronized Bookmarks and Custom Notes
* EMAIL any items to yourself & friends
* A recipe SEARCH engine
* Enter a RANDOM entry when shaking the device (if you cannot make up your mind)
* OFFLINE browsing
This application is brought to you by abecook.com