The Full Scientific Calculator is also available in a Basic Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jjsoftware.fullscientificcalculator
This supercalculator contains within the complete functionality of today's high-end calculators. No feature was left behind during development. Featuring an automatically re-sizing, navigable screen with unlimited digit support.
Its unique design allows you to comfortably write complicated equations, while also enabling you to compose short and simple calculations fast. You can have a result bank of up to 1000 calculations of which you can always go back and edit.
Unparalleled in features, its one-screen functionality makes it one of the simplest yet powerful calculators you will ever have the pleasure of operating.
Expanded feature list includes:
- Streamlined ad-free experience
- Fully-formatted math that includes everything from fractions to equations
- Quadratic, cubic and quartic polynomial equations with complex numbers
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th degree linear equations
- Normal and hyperbolic trigonometry, complete with inversion
- Normal and inverse cotangent, secant & co-secant functions
- Unlimited number of digits
- Regular, improper and mixed fractions
- Sexagesimal/DMS (degrees, minutes, seconds) calculations & conversions
- Decimal to/from fraction conversion
- Extremely high precision
- Result history up to 1000 answers
- Integration and differentiation calculus equations
- Matrices & vectors, up to 3x3 cells with transposition, inversion, power, scalar, diagonal, and arithmetic, with complex numbers
- Algebraic equations
- Gamma function
- 34 Metric/Imperial conversions
- 44 scientific constants
- Boolean algebra, including NOT, OR, AND, and XOR
- Conversions and calculations between base 2 to 16
- Custom, natural and base-10 logarithms
- Easy 4-directional navigation
- Answer display in decimal, proper & improper fractions.
- Descriptive statistics functions, including: mean, median, range, midrange, variance, gini coefficient, sum of squares, trimean, skewness, kurtosis, mean deviation, standard deviation, relative standard deviation/variance coefficient, standard mean error, root mean square (RMS), interquartile mean, interquartile range. All answers are in "sample" format, not "population".
- Multi-threaded calculations
- Scientific and engineering notation
- Factorial decomposition
- Permutations & Combinations
- Least common modifier and greatest common factor functions
- Modulus/remainder function
- Multiple angle types, including degrees, radians and gradians
- Factorials, both integer and fractional
- Ordinary, cubic and custom roots
- Random integers & decimals
- Plus/minus sign
- Summation function
- Product summation function
- Answer memorization
- Natural constants
- Frac & Int functions
Bug reports, suggestions or feature requests will be received at firstname.lastname@example.org.