Freeway SOS App allows you to instantly alert your local emergency responders or the police to come and help you. This App is Ideal as an emergency response management System for Medical First Aid, Police & Civil Security, disaster early warning alarm and evacuation management & as an alarm and emergency response management system for children and families.
Sends your emergency contacts your location by SMS and, if your security company partners with us, they can see your exact location in real-time. You can also add and receive local crime and suspicious activity reports. This app only uses GPS and data when it is open and being used.
- in an emergency, your emergency contacts receive an SMS notification with your location. We (or your security company if they partner with us) can also remotely track your location in real-time, even if you can't speak or are on the move.
- your phone will call the emergency number you selected.
- receive notifications of crimes or suspicious activities near to you.
- easily report crimes and suspicious activities and automatically notify people in your community.
- view crime locations and hotspots on a map.
- allow us to track your location if you are going into a situation you are nervous about.
- record audio with one touch (to, for example, record an official soliciting a bribe).
- upload a "selfie" photo to help the police or your security company recognise you in an emergency situation.
- the app has national emergency numbers of more than 150 countries pre-loaded.
- generate data to combat crime.
This SOS app works anywhere in the world and is free. Help deter crime by utilising the power of the community to #crowdfight crime.
Please note we do not actively monitor or respond to panic or follow me activations. Your emergency contacts may or may not do so. If local responders are in partnership with Freeway they will receive alerts including a link to show your details and location and they may use this information to actively respond. The performance of third parties (including the police and responders) is out of our control.