The Freedom Knee(R) Surgeon Library was developed to provide the global orthopedic medical community with on-demand access to the latest Freedom Total Knee System information. From at-a-glance overviews of the system's innovative components and instruments, to in-depth design rationale briefs, comprehensive training tools, surgical videos and case studies, the app provides surgeons with the resources needed to assess and implement the best Freedom Total Knee system options for their patients.
- System overviews for partial, primary and revision Freedom Knee systems
- Videos, presentations and manuals of surgical techniques
- Sizing options of the Freedom Total Knee System
- Interesting case studies from around the world
- Industry news that is updated weekly to ensure you are always "in the know"