Free2Move carsharing is now available in Washington DC. Choose from hundreds of available Free2Move cars spread across the city for trips in and out of the District.
Registering is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Download the Free2Move carsharing app
2. Provide a scan of your drivers license and payment details
Free2Move cars are:
- Available 24/7
- Allow you to park for free in legal on-street parking, including at meters
- Fuel in the car is included
- Pay as you go per minute, hour, or dayno packages needed.
- Includes full coverage insurance
- Always just around the corner with up to 600 vehicles in the District!
Free2Move carsharing is simple:
1. Open the Free2Move app to find the available cars around you.
2. Pick a Free2Move car and reserve it for up to 30 minutes.
3. Unlock the car with the Free2Move app.
Cars are available for pick up within the boundaries of Washington DC, but can be driven and parked temporarily outside of the city boundaries.
Want to visit friends in Alexandria for the weekend? Weather just right for hiking in a national park? There's that concert in Baltimore you just have to go to? Take any of the available Free2Move cars for a trip. While outside of the home zone, the Free2Move car will be solely at your disposal. Just park the car on the Free2Move carsharing app, and unlock it once you're ready to keep on driving.
Have any comments on the app? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Need help with using our service? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 844-54FREE2