Free Speech is a sound board (AAC program) for people who need help speaking. When you press a button, a sound is played.
Free Speech is ready to be personalized for your needs:
- You can create and edit buttons using your device itself.
- Buttons can read your text using the text-to-speech (TTS) built-into Android, or can play recorded sounds.
- You can display text, images, or both on a button.
- You can "chain" buttons to make it easy to speak hundreds of sentences in just a few taps.
- You can choose how many buttons to display at a time, so that you have as many buttons as you can easily work with on a single screen.
- For things you don't need to say very often, Free Speech also includes a "type to talk" keyboard interface.
Best of all, it's free to use.