Imagine a place where all that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings; living mislaid objects longing to be remembered.
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure with meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world...
**Try the demo for free before buying the full experience.**
This game is nothing short of beautifulForgotton Anne is one of the standout experiences of the year so far and for good reason
It's a game which will win you over with its huge amount of heart...Forgotton Anne is brilliant
Every moment has the potential to be a stunning screenshot. It's really remarkable and potentially eye-opening
Gorgeously animated cutscenes segue into gameplay, the wonderful art shifting frame by frame in response to your inputs. - PCGamesN
- Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings - charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Play the way you want: use either the effortless on-screen touch controls or any officially supported wireless gaming controller.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings lives.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.