[MT4 myfxbook user, a must-try. Graphical display of EA results]
A must-try for those who are using automatic trading with EA running on MT4.
An FX App that can graph the investment performance for each EA (ExpertAdviser), which cannot be done with a mt4 standard application.
This app is recommended for those who use myfxbook and those who are doing automatic trading / algorithmic trading using EA running on MT4.
- What you can do with the App
[Easy viewing] Check your investment status of EA running on MT4 without using a PC
[No need to filter with a MagicNumber] You can display your profit graph for each EA, view your transaction history, which is not possible with the MT4 App
[Easy trade recording with multiple accounts] Asset transition graph function per account
[No need to memorize rows of numbers] EA name registration / change function for MagicNumber
- How to use this app
You can easily start monitoring EA running on MT4 in the App, with the following procedure.
(1) Download the app
(2) Finish Coloma free membership registration and get your Monitoring ID and free download of EA
(3) Run the monitoring EA on one-minute charts of your desired MT4 account
(4) Open the App and check your investment performance
*Click here for details
Overview of Coloma for MT4 App:https://www.coloma.tech/lp/eaapp
- Recommended to people who:
- Use EA on MT4
- Want to set up an environment for automated trading / algorithmic trading
- Standard meta trader Apps lack enough features
- Would like to manage investments with the App for EA running on MT4
- Want to check real-time Expert Adviser (EA) exchange transactions using the App
- Want to view perfomance of the EA running on the Meta Trader in a graph
- FX currency pairs that can be used for monitoring
EUR/USD (Euro/US Dollar), USD/JPY (US Dollar/Yen), GBP/USD (Pound/ US Dollar), AUD/USD (Australian Dollar/US Dollar), USD/CHF (US Dollar/Swiss Franc), USD/CAD (Dollar/Canadian Dollar), EUR/JPY (Euro/Yen), GBP/JPY (Pound/Yen), EUR/GBP (Euro/pound), ERU/CHF (Euro/Swiss franc), NZD/USD (NZ dollar/US dollar), EUR/AUD (Euro/Australian dollar), GBP/AUD (Pound/Australian dollar), AUD/JPY (Australia dollar/ Yen), GBP/CAD (Pound/Canadian dollar)
You can display the currency pairs in a chart, in which the EA of your MT4 account is running.