The ForestManager helps you to locate objects and observations, to find them quickly and to limit your forest. If necessary, download maps for offline use, fence in the area you want to manage, and observe the history of your notes and categories. The ForestManager was developed with the aim to simplify the documentation around the forestry, so save valuable time and still keep the optimal overview of all happenings and planned work. Take quick and efficient measures to optimally maintain and manage your forest.
Take a picture of your surroundings and quickly find a tree, collection points of your trees and landmarks. By applying suitable notes with related information, the entire tree can be managed. The ForestManager is not limited to the management of trees. Any object on your bottom can be detected.
This is how it works:
Manage data with other users through direct data exchange
- Create and manage area or
- GPX import of areas
- Manage various map material
- Save notes (observations, damage, game, ...)
- Categorize and photograph objects
- Track the course of notes (e.g. bark beetles) and thus visually recognize patterns
- Download maps in advance and use them offline
- Import and export collected data
- Print out or forward information as PDF for you or third parties (e-mail / WhatsApp etc.)
- Create routes / turning points with Livetracker
- create individual categories
- Send rescue points throughout Germany for emergency messages
Follow our instructions on our YouTube channel:
The ForestManager is the first building block to revolutionize your everyday forest life. We're constantly working on improvements and new features to make your workflow even easier. Our goal is a forest management system for everyone. Join us now and support us with your ideas to create an expert system in which experts, professionals and forest owners share and much more.
Just use the feedback feature in the app to share your ideas with us.
Your ForestManager Team