For feedback, suggestions, or help please reach out on twitter: @FlockstarApp, or by email: email@example.com
I built Flockstar in my spare time as a fun way to track our backyard flock's egg production. What started as a manual chart on a whiteboard is now a cross-platform egg tracker.
* Add your chickens to create a profile with breed, hatch date, and a profile picture.
* Log an entry for each hen individually or in bulk each day.
* View individual chicken stats and performance awards.
* Calendar view with monthly stats and leaderboard. Drill into daily log view.
* All Time performance view with egg trend line, fun stats and leaderboard.
* Demo mode - load up a sample flock in Settings, to give the app a test drive. Be sure to erase the demo data before starting your flock.
* Backup/restore your data on another device.
Flockstar is most useful when you have a small flock and can tell apart your chicken's eggs. However, you can also track egg production without selecting individual hens, using the Bulk Entry feature.