Animate, voice-over, and share fun flipbook animations with friends! If you can imagine it, Flikitt can bring it to life!
Start by sketching your crazy, funny, or serious ideas frame by frame. Then, add a script! Use the microphone icon to voice them over. When all is said and done, use the export button to save to camera roll or share to Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, and more! Flikitt also saves all of your projects, frames, audio and all, to your local device, so no need to redraw anything!
Swipe left on the menu page to find them!
Flikitt is not intended to be a full movie animation studio, rather a fun, fast, and easy way to share silly animations with your friends and family. It could also be used as a storyboarding platform for artists who are inspired on the go. Think of it as a fast, reliable, on-the-go digital animation sketchbook!
Use your finger, or Apple Pencil, to draw your frame. Advance to the next or previous one using the tools at the bottom. Copy the last frame on to your new one using the down arrow, delete one, or insert a frame in between existing ones using the tools on the right-hand side! Change the speed of your animation, and listen to what happens to your sound if you have recorded one!
Oh yeah, and one last, but very useful feature: Don't like the line you just drew and want to delete it? Just flick your phone!
So what are you waiting for? Download Flikitt today! It's 100% free to use and always will be.
Creativity should never be smothered by a price or even In-App purchases!
Download today and start creating!
- Fast, smooth, and rich, dark rendered lines
- Capable of sleek and beautiful animations up to 60 FPS.
- Creative tools such as...
- Copy last frame (Down arrow): Use this tool on a blank or different frame and it will copy the lines created on the previous frame.
- Insert frame (Two stacked pages): Use this tool to insert a frame in between two existing ones.
- Delete frame (Trash can): Use this tool to delete the current frame you are on. You cannot delete the first frame.
- Change the speed (+ or -): Increment or decrement the speed (aka frame rate) of your animation from 1 to 10.
- File and project management...
- Save and return to main menu (Green checkmark): Tap this button and it will automatically save any and all frames and audio present in the project. You can return to it, or delete it, by swiping left in the menu until you come across the project title.
- Export (Box with an arrow protruding): Tap this button once to see your animation play without any GUI, then tap it again after your animation finishes to being up an Apple ReviewKit where you can save your project to your Camera Roll or share it to any and all of your social media accounts.
- Many more features to come with each update!