Five Good Friends is the first Home Care and Disability Support provider in Australia to combine a skilled care team with its own technology, so people can live better in their own homes.
For families, the app allows you to:
- Manage your schedule with ease. Know when visits are scheduled, stay up to date, and plan your day with ease.
- Know when a helper checks-in. Your schedule highlights when a Helper has arrived for your peace of mind.
- Access itemised statements in the app. View your expenditure and see what youre being billed for with itemised statements and a breakdown of cost per visit.
- Get details on everyone in your care team. View your care teams profiles or get in touch with anyone including your Helpers and Community Manager.
For Helpers, the app allows you to:
- Manage your schedule with ease. Know when youre scheduled for a visit, and easily add a visit, reschedule or cancel as required.
- Be better prepared, deliver better care. Access the details of your visits as well as key family contacts and other members of the care team
- Share your observations with the Community Manager. Based on your notes, our Lookout technology allows us to monitor a Member's ongoing health and wellbeing for early signs of changes.
- Get a clear breakdown of your invoices and earnings. Streamline your invoices with automated invoice creation on completion of a visit. View itemised statements and a breakdown of what you'll earn for each visit.
Five Good Friends curate a range of services and technologies that are designed to meet your needs and goals. No matter how little or how much help you need you can choose what services you want and when.
- Domestic Assistance
- Assistive Technology
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Personal Care
- Smart Home & Monitoring Technology
- Overnight & 24/7 Care
Remote care monitoring - Only with Five Good Friends.
The Helpers and care team are empowered with our Remote Care Monitoring technology, Lookout. Every time a Helper finishes a visit, they use the Five Good Friends App to check out and leave secure notes about any changes or observations they think your Five Good Friends care team should know about.
It means your Care team at Five Good Friends are able to pick up changes earlier. Lookout gives you extra peace of mind and Five Good Friends the ability to see further and identify potential problems earlier.
You're in control
We empower our Members by offering more choice, flexibility, and transparency. You are actively involved in the decision-making for your care. We will meet with you to understand your needs and design a personalised plan so its easier for you to manage your health and care needs at home. This allows our Members to stay in control and maintain their independence.
A team that cares, custom built for you.
We understand that continuity of care matters so youll see the same familiar faces week-on-week. We connect you with verified and dependable Helpers that youll love! We handpick the best care and health professionals to ensure your health, safety, and satisfaction. We also factor in your personal needs, wants and desires to find Helpers that are the most natural fit in your world.
Care with a difference.
When you have smart, caring people using state-of-the-art technology, youll know youre getting an incredible service. Get the best care for you tailored to your needs, goals, and lifestyle. You and your family will be able to make better-informed decisions and enjoy a real sense of relief. This is how a caring community should feel.
Were here to answer your questions and help you navigate your options. Please call 1300 787 581 and speak to a Care Advisor, or visit our website at www.fivegoodfriends.com.au.