PEDOMETER + RPG!
Train your team of heroes as you exercise, the more activities the stronger your heroes become! Lets take on the challenges, and embark on the journey of becoming the new best you!
It has been 12 years since the Dark Force Took over Fitland. Villagers await the savior to return. Will you be the one to lead a team of heroes, defeat enemies and save them all?
* Fitness RPG - Convert your steps into free energy and use them to level up heroes
* Sync steps - Uses steps from your phone or sync steps from your Fitbit
* Battlegrounds - Explore the Fitland map, fight monsters and save the kingdom
* Team of heroes - Collect and train different heroes, form your ace team
* Precious equipment and skins - Collect, upgrade precious weapons to make your team stronger
* Arena - Compete with other players and fight your way to the top
Please Note: Fitness RPG is a free-to-play game, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Fitness RPG uses HealthKit to read your steps from Apple Watch. Make sure to grant all permissions when asked to authorize with the Health App to make it work.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
SuperPass offers USD $6.99 monthly subscription after 3-day free trial for accessing exclusive resources and premium features.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.