Simplify your fitness or bodybuilding meal planning process with Fitness Meal Planner. Fitness Meal Planner automatically calculates your macro needs and builds a meal plan in seconds to complement your workout!
Leave the planning to us, download the Fitness Meal Planner App and start eating right and seeing results.
Enter basic info and fitness goals and receive a meal plan
Select the number of meals per day between 3 and 8
Set diet type and food restrictions
Have at your fingertips what you need to eat and how much of it, always
Choose to eat what you like, substitute the rest
Tap in to our growing collection of diverse fitness meals and their recipes
Edit meal times and select whether to receive reminders at meal time
Get your weekly shopping list according to your meal plan
Have your own caloric goal and macro ratios? No Problem, Set it in the advanced section
Want to add your own food? Sure thing! add food items and we'll calculate the meal plan with them for you!
Download the Fitness Meal Planner!
Discover us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fit_Meal_Plan
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FitnessMealPlanner
Check out our blog and leave a comment: http://fitnessmealplanner.com
Feel free to contact us at fitnessHeroes@fitnessMealPlanner.com
- The free version of Fitness Meal Planner is not time limited and has almost all abilities such as creating and customizing meal plans, settings goals, shopping list, all recipes and much more
- To unlock the more advanced features of Fitness Meal Planner, you can subscribe to one of the 3 available tiers (all for 1 month):
* $2.99 USD for the Basic subscription
* $5.99 USD for the Plus subscription
* $12.99 USD for the Premium subscription
- The price to subscribe in your currency will be shown in the app before confirming the subscription
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you initially paid.
- Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
- If you cancel your subscription or turn off auto renew in the middle of a billing cycle your account will remain subscribed until the end of that cycle.