Fit for Duty is a resiliency program that prepares individuals physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and nutritionally as a means to better prepare them for the rigors they will face in the workforce. This program is also a training program for faculty and instructors and offers them preparation for interaction with students who may be prone to anger and misconduct. The program for both students and instructors, begins with two days of instruction and training The regiment consists of beginning each morning with spiritual fitness through prayer/meditation, mental fitness through select reading, emotional fitness through reflection, physical fitness through active movement and nutritional fitness through balanced eating. Our approach stems from a program currently used by the Wounded Warrior program that assists soldiers to overcome the personal and societal effects of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); it helps them become cognitively and non-cognitively fit for the workforce, thus sustaining longevity in the workforce and becoming active contributors to their communities.
- Access Event schedule. Automatic adding to your calendar for important schedule changes, updates, and reminders!
- Get notified of upcoming sessions and future events
- 1-on-1 advice - Email instructors directly with questions
- Get Physical, Nutritional, Spiritual, Mental, & Emotional advice, tips, & strategies sent directly to you. Choose which categories you want to receive notifications on: Choose 1 or ALL!
- Subscribe to instructor updates and emails - choose your instructor or ALL!
- tons more features!