Find the pair, powered by Kitkit School, is the perfect game to teach your toddler observation skills. By trying and trying again to match picture-cards theyll also learn the increasingly rare art of persistence!
With the help of Akili and her friends, your toddler will discover that learning can be fun, and theyll build an enthusiasm for developing skills that will help them succeed in the first grade!
WHY CHOOSE FIND THE PAIR?
- INTUITIVE: Your child will be able to engage with this from the word go!
- QUALITY: Created by a skilled team of education experts, app developers, graphics designers, animators and sound engineers
- ASSURED: Designed with kids in mind and based on research into how preschoolers learn best
- REPRESENTATION: Akili is a curious and smart four-year-old who wants to learn... the perfect role model for all children
HOW IT WORKS
Select between 8 levels of difficulty from super easy to mind-bogglingly difficult! Then match the picture-card on the game board with one of the options laid out in front of you. Get it right and youll be greeted by fireworks. But dont worry about choosing the wrong card as therell always be another chance.
* Train the eye to notice the small details
* Improve hand-eye-coordination
* Learn persistence by trying until you succeed
* Play independently
* Have fun with play based learning
- 211 unique images and patterns in different styles
- Play in a safe, secure space
- MADE for 3, 4, 5 and 6 year olds
- NO high scores, so no failure or stress
- Works OFFLINE, without an internet connection
THE TV SHOW
Akili and Me is an edutainment cartoon from Ubongo, creators of Ubongo Kids and Akili and Me - great learning programs made in Africa, for Africa.
Akili is a curious 4-year-old who lives with her family at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, in Tanzania. She has a secret: every night when she falls asleep, she enters the magical world of Lala Land, where she and her animal friends learn all about language, letters, numbers and art, while developing kindness and coming to grips with their emotions and rapidly changing toddler lives! With broadcast in 5 countries and a massive international online following, kids from around the world love going on magical learning adventures with Akili!
Watch videos of Akili and Me on YouTube, and check the website www.ubongo.org to see if the show airs in your country.
Enuma develops and delivers positive learning experiences and meaningful learning outcomes to children around the world, especially to those who need it most. Our team is made up of experienced designers, developers, educators, and business professionals who are dedicated to creating exceptional learning apps that allow children to gain confidence and independence while building foundational skills. Enuma is the creator of Kitkit School, the grand prize winner of the Global Learning XPRIZE.
Ubongo is a social enterprise that creates interactive edutainment for kids in Africa, using the technologies they already have. We entertain kids to LEARN & LOVE LEARNING!
We leverage the power of entertainment, the reach of mass media, and the connectivity provided by mobile devices to deliver high-quality, localized edutainment and educational content to African kids, giving them the resources and motivation to learn independently at their own pace.
All proceeds from app sales will go towards creating more FREE educational content for children in Africa.
TALK TO US
If you have questions, comments, advice or need help and support with this app please talk to us at: email@example.com. Were always happy to hear from you.