Find lost AirPods, headphones, earbuds, or headsets in seconds! Find one of your lost AirPods or both lost AirPods.
The following devices have been tested to work with Find My Headphones & Earbuds:
Apple AirPods gen 1 & 2
Beats Solo 3, Powerbeats 3, BeatsX, Studio, Pill
Bose AE2, SoundLink, SoundSport, Revolve, Color II, QuietControl
Jabra Move, Classic, Storm, Extreme2, Mini, Talk, PRO
Jaybird Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
JBL Everest Elite/100, E65BTNC, J46BT, T450BT, E45BT, Reflect Contour/Mini
Many other wireless headphones and earbuds. Works with any BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0) headphones, headset, or earbuds.
Tested headphones or earbuds that do not work
Skullcandy Crusher Wireless
- The app can find your AirPods even if they are not connected to your phone!!
- Device must be powered on and emitting Bluetooth to be found. The app can't find lost AirPods in the case, or a case itself - it requires a Bluetooth signal.
- To protect privacy some devices such as AirPods change their unique identifier randomly over time so you might see multiple AirPods listed for the same device. But have no fear, we have a solution, after a couple minutes one of the devices listed will turn gray meaning it isn't available
- Android does not allow apps to identify connected bluetooth devices with actively broadcasting devices. As result, in some cases we can't get the name of your device. Ex. If you AirPods are called "Morgan's AirPods" it might show up in the app as just "AirPods"
- The app's scanner can track other Bluetooth 4.0 devices such as hearing aids that are powered on and actively advertising
- Some older phones do not have the hardware required to see AirPods gen 2. Try using a family member or friends phones to "Find My AirPods"
Please contact support at email@example.com it you cannot find your lost AirPods or headphones or earbuds before posting a negative review.
Find your lost AirPods, Beats, Powerbeats, Bose, Jaybird, or other headphones in seconds - not days or hours
Works even if you lost one AirPod, can find the one lost AirPod
Avoid spending hundreds of dollars replacing your lost Bluetooth headphones
Make finding your device fun, not stressful. Find My Headphones uses the Cold, Warm, Hot game to find your devices
Use this Bluetooth headphones scanner any time you or your friends misplace your headphones
Extremely easy to use. Anyone, any age, can navigate the app. Step by step instructions included
Fantastic app support. Contact us if you need help
Downloading the app before losing your device is not required. Download now - every minute counts before your battery runs out!
Walking slowly with Find My Headphones is the key to find your lost Bluetooth headphones or earbuds.
Love our app? Please leave us a 5 star review!
HOW IT WORKS
Find My Headphones & Earbuds hides all the technical details of your audio device and uses the simple Cold, Warmer, Hot approach.
Restart your phone or tablet to insure that Bluetooth is working properly
Launch Find My Headphones & Earbuds
Walk around slowly until you see your device's name displayed. This indicates that your device is near by.
Tap the red button labeled "Lets Go Find It"
Continue to walk slowly. As you move closer to your lost device the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer, it means your lost device is close to you!
When you are about 3-5 feet away from your audio device the indicator will display Hot. You found your lost headphones or earbuds!
Bluetooth Scanner Features
Can find any wireless headphones broadcasting a Bluetooth Low Energy signal
Works indoors and outdoors
Displays the last time your device was seen by our app
Works with hundreds of wireless headphones, headsets, and speakers from brands like AirPods, Beats, Bose, Jabra, Jaybird, JBL, Apple
Extremely user friendly and easy to use. Technical knowledge of your devices not required!