Financial Forecast is a simple app: Enter your repeating expenses and income sources and Financial Forecast will create a "calendar" for your money.
- See your lowest balance in the next 30 days
- Graph your balance over the next year
Financial Forecast also helps you evaluate one-time expenses. Enter concert tickets to see how that impacts your finances.
Why use Financial Forecast?
- Break the "rich-poor" cycle: After getting a paycheck many people feel rich and make a large purchase. At the end of the month those same people feel poor. Financial Forecast lets you focus on your lowest balance. That's the number that really matters.
- Many budgeting apps expect you to enter a monthly amount for expenses like groceries. For many, groceries is a weekly cost, not a monthly cost. How can you possibly enter an accurate budget if the number of weeks differs month to month?
Have irregular occurrences?
- Get paid bi-weekly? No problem
- Water bill is paid every other month? You're covered.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.