Finance Dictionary Offline is for Finance experts and scholars to look up the definitions and technical terms in a second, Finance Dictionary app containing words and their pronunciation, definition and synonyms. Finance Dictionary Offline is designed for Finance students, helping them in their studies Finance terms.
This Dictionary of Finance isnt a simple dictionary that you find in the stationary stores & in your Finance textbooks. This Finance Dictionary app is written and explained in such a way that anyone can learn Finance within a short time of span. Each Finance terms are given with the audio voice facility so you can understand the basic word behind the jargon.
Finance is the management of money, particularly in relation to companies, organisations, or governments. Specifically, it deals with the questions of how and why an individual, company or government acquires the money needed - called capital in the company context - and how they spend or invest that money. Finance is then often split per the following major categories: corporate finance, personal finance and public finance.
At the same time, finance is about the overall "system"  - i.e. the financial markets that allow the flow of money, via investments and other financial instruments, between and within these areas; this "flow" is facilitated by the financial services sector.
A major focus within finance is thus investment management called money management for individuals, and asset management for institutions and finance then includes the associated activities of securities trading & stock broking, investment banking, financial engineering, and risk management.
More abstractly, finance is concerned with the investment and deployment of assets and liabilities over "space and time": i.e. it is about performing valuation and asset allocation today, based on risk and uncertainty of future outcomes, incorporating the time value of money (determining the present value of these future values, "discounting", requires a risk-appropriate discount rate). Core finance theories can largely be divided between the following categories: financial economics, mathematical finance and valuation theory.
As an academic field, finance theory is studied and developed within the disciplines of management, (financial) economics, accountancy and applied mathematics. Correspondingly, given its wide application, there are several related professional qualifications that can lead to the field.
Key Features of Finance dictionary:
1. Designed with a quick powerful search function. The dictionary will give you auto-suggestions while you type.
2. Bookmark you can save all bookmarks and add it into to your favorite list for quick revision.
3. Offline Access It works offline, no mobile data connection or Wi-Fi is required.
4. Small Size (Less MB) Financial Terms Dictionary will only use small storage of your smartphones and tablet devices.
5. Simple and attractive UI/UX interface. The Finance app comes with a user-friendly function, allowing easy navigations.
6. Manage Bookmark Lists You can manage the bookmark list as per your choice.
7. Add New Words you can add and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
8. Finance Quiz This feature of app will help you to test your Finance knowledge.
9. More than 4,000 words Included all the most common words and daily use terms in the dictionary of Finance.
10. FREE It is fully free. Download with zero cost.
Finance Dictionary Free is huge help. Whatever your situation, this online Financial Terms Dictionary delivers the terms and examples you need for you to know about all aspects of book keeping and reporting.
If you want to improve the performance of this Financial Terms Dictionary app, we need helpful recommendations from you. Please email us for any queries.